Politics

IMG_1634.jpg

Last but not least (for now anyway).

IMG_1627.jpg

The Mueller investigation/report is completed.

AG William Barr's letter to congress is out summarizing the investigation.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5779733-AG-Barr-Letter-to-Congress.html

Phase 1 is now over except for the weeping and spinning by the media, academia, hollywood, the swamp, and their acolytes.

Phase 2.

Evidence of the weaponization by the Obama Administration, for political purposes, of the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ, State Department and possibly other cabinet level departments to influence an American election and then remove a duly elected president, should be revealed soon. (even our good friends in the UK were heavily involved) Actions by the Clinton's, The Swamp, (both democrats and republicans) and others who have corrupted our country for their own purposes will have the curtains pulled back and exposed to sunlight.

The corruption is not exclusive to America. Many actors in many countries will be exposed to the sunlight. It has already started. Look at the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers. Look at the charges and investigations around the world into the money laundering by the major and minor banks. The Deutsche Bank's will only survive by giving up their corrupt clients. Think along the lines of Davos. These will be among the elites of the world. (Wonder why Nazarbayev unexpectedly resigned last week )

America has just faced it's most difficult constitutional crisis in 158 years, and the second most difficult in it's history. It is difficult to believe how corrupt America and the west has become.

The Mueller investigation was the event horizon. Look for justice to begin being served again in America. Look for it to spread and encapsulate the elite of the world who have whored themselves out.

We are about to see that no one is above the justice system. Take a deep breath. Set back and enjoy. Grab some popcorn if you like. Politically, we are about to live through the most interesting days of our lives.

JUSTICE!

....and if the dam breaks open many years to soon,
and if there is no room upon the hill. Roger Waters

....until justice rolls down like mighty waters
and righteousness like a mighty stream. Martin Luther King Jr.

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

The Mueller investigation/report is completed.

AG William Barr's letter to congress is out summarizing the investigation.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5779733-AG-Barr-Letter-to-Congress.html

Phase 1 is now over except for the weeping and spinning by the media, academia, hollywood, the swamp, and their acolytes.

Phase 2.

Evidence of the weaponization by the Obama Administration, for political purposes, of the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ, State Department and possibly other cabinet level departments to influence an American election and then remove a duly elected president, should be revealed soon. (even our good friends in the UK were heavily involved) Actions by the Clinton's, The Swamp, (both democrats and republicans) and others who have corrupted our country for their own purposes will have the curtains pulled back and exposed to sunlight.

The corruption is not exclusive to America. Many actors in many countries will be exposed to the sunlight. It has already started. Look at the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers. Look at the charges and investigations around the world into the money laundering by the major and minor banks. The Deutsche Bank's will only survive by giving up their corrupt clients. Think along the lines of Davos. These will be among the elites of the world. (Wonder why Nazarbayev unexpectedly resigned last week )

America has just faced it's most difficult constitutional crisis in 158 years, and the second most difficult in it's history. It is difficult to believe how corrupt America and the west has become.

The Mueller investigation was the event horizon. Look for justice to begin being served again in America. Look for it to spread and encapsulate the elite of the world who have whored themselves out.

We are about to see that no one is above the justice system. Take a deep breath. Set back and enjoy. Grab some popcorn if you like. Politically, we are about to live through the most interesting days of our lives.

JUSTICE!

....and if the dam breaks open many years to soon,
and if there is no room upon the hill. Roger Waters

....until justice rolls down like mighty waters
and righteousness like a mighty stream. Martin Luther King Jr.

@Wheels I hope you’re right but the left has consolidated so much power in the urban areas that I fear this country is in serious trouble. The left whores themselves out to illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, minorities and teenagers with talk of open borders, social security for illegals, free college, restitution, getting rid of the electoral college, expanding the Supreme Court, etc... to gather as many votes as they can while ruining this country just to have some more power. It’s like cutting your nose off to spite your face. This country doesn’t even resemble the country we grew up loving anymore thanks to LBJ changing the immigration laws in 1969 and the left fighting FOR illegal immigration. Before 1969, you had to have a skill, trade or other merit to be admitted but now it’s a lottery to get in. Are you kidding me? Once admitted, immigrants can move their entire immediate family here at a great strain on our resources and social programs. A lot of immigrants seek out their own cultures within this country and never fully assimilate. Don’t get me wrong, I am all for accepting people of any race if they have merit or something to contribute but if they want to come here just to get away from their own corrupt country, stay the hell home and fix your home country. As for restitution, my family emigrated here to the Midwest to farm in the 1880s, well after the civil war, so I am not paying any restitution for past sins of long-dead people for other long-dead people!

Last edited:
Meme away. They are funny, and they drive Royal crazy!

Only when they are the entire argument and a person doesn't have the intelligence to do anything other than post them in an otherwise serious conversation.

In a joke thread I think they are awesome!

@Wheels I hope you’re right but the left has consolidated so much power in the urban areas that I fear this country is in serious trouble. The left whores themselves out to illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, minorities and teenagers with talk of open borders, social security for illegals, free college, restitution, getting rid of the electoral college, expanding the Supreme Court, etc... to gather as many votes as they can while ruining this country just to have some more power. It’s like cutting your nose off to spite your face. This country doesn’t even resemble the country we grew up loving anymore thanks to LBJ changing the immigration laws in 1969 and the left fighting FOR illegal immigration. Before 1969, you had to have a skill, trade or other merit to be admitted but now it’s a lottery to get in. Are you kidding me? Once admitted, immigrants can move their entire immediate family here at a great strain on our resources and social programs. A lot of immigrants seek out their own cultures within this country and never fully assimilate. Don’t get me wrong, I am all for accepting people of any race if they have merit or something to contribute but if they want to come here just to get away from their own corrupt country, stay the hell home and fix your home country. As for restitution, my family emigrated here to the Midwest to farm in the 1880s, well after the civil war, so I am not paying any restitution for past sins of long-dead people for other long-dead people!

I understand where your coming from and share most of your concerns. The 2020 election should be a conservative victory with Trump running and with all the putrescence of the past administration on everyone's minds. After that.....

My previous post that you cited, just deals with the exposure of past corruption and that justice will truly be served on those that have debased our country, and other countries.

Attachments

• il_794xN.1416062203_kttw.jpg
    il_794xN.1416062203_kttw.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 83
Every six months it is fun to waste two minutes watching this.

For almost 2 years, Mueller has been the hero of the leftists. They quickly turned on him, when they didn't get the news they were hoping for.

Those of us that have a shred of logic, knew this was a farce from the get go.

Time to go after Hillary, and all her cronies, that were involved in the fake dossier.

We've gone from helicopter and snowplow parenting to the same ideology in government.

Michael Avenatti, another recent leftist hero, just got arrested for trying to extort $20 million from Nike. The guy just went bankrupt, and in a last ditch effort, tried to bully Nike.

This guy is the poster boy of sleaze.

I'm hoping, he is just one of many, who's heads are going to roll.

image(76).jpg

The REAL digging into corruption, collusion, treason, etc has yet to begin, but once it reaches bedrock I believe this is what will be found at the bottom of a very deep pit.

370B63D5-6A92-42C8-95AA-8ACA32468A07.jpeg

72BD42EC-3B27-4EC6-AD2B-777CC5D7A904.jpeg

82886F1B-192A-4324-8E62-38CC6D5C813C.jpeg

IMG_1670.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg