Politics

What do you guys think the chances are that this election will be contested and go to the house for a vote? If it happens it would be the third time, but it’s been a while.

I think there is a good chance that SCOTUS disqualifies a massive amount of votes from Pennsylvania. This will be the votes that came in after 8pm on election day. Philadelphia has so intermingled ballots that it may be impossible to determine a winner and the electors may have to be determined by the state legislature.

The problem is this will have to happen in at least two more states to get Biden below 270. To do that there will probably have to be irrefutable evidence that something nefarious was going on with the computer systems. Doing that in the time frame required without exculpatory evidence may be near impossible.

Many of us feel something went on. I still want to know how Michigan got a tranche of 138k and 27k for Biden without any for Trump. I want to know how Wisconsin got a 160k tranche for Biden while getting 25k tranche for Trump. Ballots just don't appear in homogenous groups this size. These all happened around 4am without Republicans being able to observe. Explain that to me in a satisfactory manner and all is okay. Otherwise I am being told that Michigan flipped a coin 138k in a row and it came up Biden every time.

The fact that Biden underperformed Hillary in every single major city except Atlanta, Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee is also a red flag. Reading some of what the statisticians have been saying puts the election results out beyond five sigma.

Chances of it going to the US HOR is pretty low. Just remember it is 2020 and anything can happen. ;)

I doubt Hillary would be interested in UN Ambassador. That position reports to the Sec of State, a position Hillary held in the Obama administration.

All the confirmation hearings and senate votes are going to be interesting.
Make Hillary an ambassador in Benghazi, and abandon her

Just when all the news showed a three-way race between New York, California and Illinois for Most Inept Governor I see our own Jackass Inslee of Washington State has jumped into the fray giving the other contenders a run for their money. Thanks King County for re-re-electing such a complete Bozo.

Just when all the news showed a three-way race between New York, California and Illinois for Most Inept Governor I see our own Jackass Inslee of Washington State has jumped into the fray giving the other contenders a run for their money. Thanks King County for re-re-electing such a complete Bozo.

Don’t forget Michigan, that’s a special kind of stupid in that office!

1605505123221.png

Emailed this to my two senators and one congressperson, all Democrats. Probably will fall on deaf ears but just maybe they'll get the picture that they can go pound sand.

Salutations:

Here is my large issue with the whole, let us all be a “United States” again, From Joe Biden.

For the last 4+ years, the Democrats have gone scorched earth
You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops.
The problem is we have memories longer than a hamster
We remember the protests the day of/after inauguration.
We remember the 4 years of personal attacks
We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”
We remember being called racist and evil
We remember Maxine Walters telling followers to harass Trump supporters in department stores and gas stations.
We remember the President's press secretary being chased out of a restaurant.
We remember hundreds of Trump supporters being physically attacked.
We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.
We remember riots, and looting
We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head
We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump
We remember Robert de Niro yelling “Fuck Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.
We remember Trump being accused of being a Russian spy and the media going with it
We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.
We remember how totally in the tank the mainstream media was in opposition
We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.
We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.
We remember the partisan impeachment
We remember the President and his staff being spied on.
We remember Republican congressmen shot on a ball field.
We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.
We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.
We remember the state governors asking for and getting everything they wanted to address covid then blaming Trump for the mess to deal with it which was left by the Obama administration.
We remember leftists threatening outside the homes of prominent Republicans.
We remember the attempted destruction of Brett Kavanaugh
We remember people pounding on the Supreme Court doors.
We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.
We remember that many in Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected, but they stayed anyway.
Last but not least, we remember the fraudulent, rigged, inner city "assisted" voters who GAVE Mr. Biden his new job.
This list is endless, but you get the idea.
My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been attacking me for four long years does not get a free pass. You can peddle it to the low information voters that put Democrats in office.

The Democratic party no longer stands for what built America, it stands for emotion driven, unscientific and without common sense legislative efforts to bring it closer to proven failed systems of government.

After the first one went to Blunt Rochester, Carper and Coons got an edited version where I added the line:
Demonized gun owners.

Be quiet - be obedient - be happy. "Tomorrow belongs to me!" (I really don't like this Trudeau fellow.)

Now where have I heard that before?

I really don't understand his appeal. He is a racist, elitist who appeals to the left. I am seriously not being sarcastic, but the appeal has to be in the idea that government creates financial stability. That belief, not dissimilar in tone to the Leviathan, but born of privilege. Meaning, there is no evil other than controlling the impure impulses of individuals. It has to come from a belief in the frailties of people rather than a staunch belief in their strength. For the last two generations "leadership" is about handing out money, nothing more. Trudeau is the apex of that style of leadership and that belief system.

The big lie here is that the Liberals are aligned with the Democrats. There are no Democrats that even come close the Liberal ideology. The Dems are probably more aligned with our Conservatives on the political spectrum. Its such a joke.

re: Trudeau, SCARY is an understatement.

I still don't know how the media was able to hold back when an alleged Jew Schumer nearly quoted Adolf Hitler. Today Georgia Tomorrow the World. It's on tape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]