www.umlilosafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Canada, Belgium, Italy, England, Scotland, Wales
BeFunky-collage-1.jpg

HO: ZA/EC 202206000021565
Embark on an extraordinary safari expedition with our exclusive Plains Game Packages set against the breathtaking backdrop of South Africa's expansive plains! Immerse yourself in the excitement of tracking and hunting various plains game species with the guidance of our seasoned experts. Secure your place today and guarantee an unforgettable adventure in the heart of the wild!

SOUTH AFRICA
Plains Game Trophy Hunts = Special Package Options
NO DAILY RATES FOR HUNTERS

30+ other Species available on these hunts
Eastern Cape Province (arguably the BEST stalking habitat in South Africa)
We don’t experiment = we offer, we deliver (25 years)
Hunt exclusively (book as 3 or more): no other hunters with us
Animals listed are INCLUDED in Package Price
Hunters can add more Days for Free if more animals are booked
5000ha to 20 000ha (no fences inside)
A = 6 x Plains Game Species, 5 Hunt Days, $3275
B = select 6 x Plains Game Species, 5 Hunt Days, $4375
C = select 7 x Plains Game Species, 6 Hunt Days, $5750
D = select 6 x Plains Game Species, 6 Hunt Days, $7150
E = select 6 x Plains Game Species, 7 Hunt Days, $8250
Observer per night (full board, no extra cost)
Payments with Credit Card also possible
Packages include
• Species successfully hunted / wounded
• Airport pick-up/drop-off plus all ground transport
• Hunting permits & paperwork for export application
• PH, trackers, skinners & fully rigged hunting vehicle
• Field prep of Trophies & delivery to our taxidermy studio
• Luxury En-suite Accommodation with Wifi
• Outstanding Safari Catering & Fully Stocked Open Bar
Details with T’s & C’s upon request
Francois Dorfling +27 82 826 5580 (whatsapp & viber too)
Email umlilosafaris@kirkwood.co.za
Web: www.umlilosafaris.co.za

Great packages. Thank you for having a website with clear offers and pricing, I really appreciate this. Do you have any open range offers in South Africa?

Can you post what animals are included in the packages?
Clients = 2024 East Cape Plains Game Packages US$.jpg

Halo Ken, 5am here sorry for only replying now
Here attached now are more detail about this offer

Great packages. Thank you for having a website with clear offers and pricing, I really appreciate this. Do you have any open range offers in South Africa?
Hi there, please define open range as you see it then I can reply in detail.....as the complete South Africa is fenced in / fenced off.....its just the size / area differs.

Never mind. I hoped onto your website and found the price list.
Halo Ken, 5am here sorry for only replying now
Here attached now are more detail about this offer

Clients = 2024 East Cape Plains Game Packages US$.jpg

Hi there, please define open range as you see it then I can reply in detail.....as the complete South Africa is fenced in / fenced off.....its just the size / area differs.
I wrote it incorrectly, sorry. My question is if you have any farm or territory that is not fenced in South Africa.

I wrote it incorrectly, sorry. My question is if you have any farm or territory that is not fenced in South Africa.
Halo Masai, thanks for your re-wording, I understood correctly the first time. Most huntable species in South Africa are owned by the landowner, and therefore landowners need to look after / protect their own property, hence the game fencing / high fences, otherwise there is zero control = and this is certainly the reason why South Africa has the most successful sustainable game management and highest numbers and largest specie variety in Africa! South Africa is fenced off, so the are no hunting properties without fences....it is just the size of the land that ranges from say 700ha up to say 50 000 ha that is fenced off (with no fences inside). In South Africa I can let you hunt on up to 25 000 ha with no internal fencing....depending not only your 'wish list', but also your personal physical ability and of course your budget.

how much for gun rental and ammo?
From $20/day, ammo at cost price (we use only factory ammo, no home loading ammo used = have been doing so since 1985 when I started hunting plains game). Depending on the species you target, Calibers available are: 12Br Shotgun, .22 rimfire, .22 magnum, 223, 243, 308, 30-06, 300 win mag, 338 win mag, 375 H&H, 416 Rem Mag, 458 Win Mag, 500 NE Double. Some of these listed are fitted with moderators and others are not, apart from the Shotguns & 500NE Double (with Burris Aimpoint) all the rifles are fitted with Burris Optics....it remains your choice which to use and I will advise accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosefaShro

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.