Outside neck deburring- large calibres

SRvet

AH fanatic
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
527
Reaction score
862
Location
UK
Media
8
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
BASC, British Deer Society
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Gentleman,
I have trimmed some .458 Lott cases and am struggling to outside neck deburr using my normal RCBS tool. The inside deburr works fine but the case mouth is so large it barely engages with the case mouth. Is there a better tool to use?
 
RCBS makes deburring tools in 2 sizes. Get the larger one and you will be good.
 
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I have purchased the larger RCBS tool and am very satisfied with it. Thanks for the advice
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,017
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top