Ordering Blackburn bottom metal

Softballdad

AH member
Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
44
Hello All , is there any tips to getting ahold of someone at swift to order up some bottom metal? I maybe jumping the gun but I’ve left a couple of messages this past week about trying to order up one of their 9X’s for my 9.3x62 project but haven’t got a human or a call back? Are they a really small company and it’s just vacation time maybe?
Thanks
J
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,899
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top