on a lighter note...

16706216_screenshot202209292115131_jpegd08dba10aa9d45a75525030d7adfdd67.jpg
 
Eggs....you lot that fkd ?..... :E Horrified: :X3::E Shrug:
Yep. Here in Colocalifornicate, a dozen eggs was $6 before Jan 1. Now, since the state passed the "cage free" eggs law, they're $8.65 locally. A year ago or less, they were $1.29/dozen. To be truthfull, a BIG part of that price increase for eggs is due to the fact that some 40-60 MILLION chickens here in the US died of the avian virus. That virus has also killed a large number of ducks and geese too, along with vultures and raptors feeding on the carcasses.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,396
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top