Odds and ends declutter sale

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
8,389
Reaction score
33,173
Location
Michigan
Media
54
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
1. Weaver Kaspa Rifle Scope lighted reticle 1.5-6x 32mm $100

2. Buffalo scrotum shot shell holder $100

3. Ammo wallet .375, stretches to fit 416 or 458 $40

4. Jacques Tredoux ammo slide 416-458wm $80

5. Two Jacques Tredoux cotton and leather belts 34-36” $75 each

6. Jacques Tredoux bird hunting leather suspenders. Wide size adjustability $150

7. Crocodile belt 36” $80

If you take it all $550

IMG_4160.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4141.jpeg
    IMG_4141.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_4158.jpeg
    IMG_4158.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_4157.jpeg
    IMG_4157.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_4163.jpeg
    IMG_4163.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_4147.jpeg
    IMG_4147.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4146.jpeg
    IMG_4146.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_4151.jpeg
    IMG_4151.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4150.jpeg
    IMG_4150.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_4149.jpeg
    IMG_4149.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4159.jpeg
    IMG_4159.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4156.jpeg
    IMG_4156.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4155.jpeg
    IMG_4155.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4153.jpeg
    IMG_4153.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4140.jpeg
    IMG_4140.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 182
Message sent on item 5.
 
I’ll take item 4 as well please.

Disregard. I just saw that @Buckums has asked for this. I’ll call first dibs if the sale falls through.
 
I'll take 2 and 3. Will message payment info later as I am driving. Thanks
 
Jiminy - I'm gonna have to start logging in earlier . . . LOL
 
Cool stuff! Love it.
 
Price adjustment

The Scope $75

The leather suspenders $120
 
I will take the scope if still available. I have a truck beater AR it will work on.
 
Can't leave those suspenders just hanging here. I will take them. PM inbound.
 
Atta Boy! Not many can pull off wearing leather suspenders, but I'm sure you can!
 
Suspenders aren’t just for big bellies and no butts.

When carrying heavy loads on your waist. You can loosen your belt and hang a lot of weight comfortably. And with these. In style.
 
My favorite Hunting pant without exception is the Sitka Timberline. With suspenders.

Water proof padded knees. And waterproof butt area
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4200.jpeg
    IMG_4200.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 43
Shipping the entire lot today. And will send tracking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RSL

Forum statistics

Threads
70,331
Messages
1,573,206
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top