Now Air Emirates?

SAA also refuses to fly them now...
 
How am I not surprised Jaco!
 
I wrote a letter of thanks to Delta airlines for continuing to transport legally hunted sporting trophies. Today I received a "generic" e mail thanking me for "letting them know" they were continuing this practice. Guess it's better than no acknowledgement at all.
 
... They have deep pockets and powerful lawyers...

Its amazing how much money is available for pushing an agenda when none goes to the "victims" you are "representing".
 
Make no mistake about it, the anti-hunters have all the angles figured out. Plus they outnumber us.

No they don't. Non-hunters do but not antis, they just sound like it...
 
No they don't. Non-hunters do but not antis, they just sound like it...

I left the country life for the city and yes the anti's outnumber us, but most are lazy and that is our only advantage. And plenty of them have TONS OF MONEY TO WASTE.
 
In the big number perhaps they have some cash to spend on them anti hunting propaganda, but its individuals and it's a fraction if you compare what the hunting industry turnover on a yearly basis.

I don't know if you guys watch the CNN news this morning regarding the black rhino hunt in Namibia ? The CNN panel put on a "animal right activist" to speak for at least 7-8 minutes worldwide how bad and unethical hunting is, even the TV host pronounce the word "hunting" like she had something bad in her month !!

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/19/africa/namibia-rhino-hunt/

They did not even care to let anyone with wildlife management knowledge speaking, only this "animal right activist" was allowed to speaking right out to millions of people, and in the end the CNN panel was thank him very much !

I think that some of you American gents would do a big thing for future hunting, if you took 5 minutes of your time and write a email to CNN a.s.a.p

I will also do that, even on my Africaan/English :)

We must keep together now, its very, very windy out there !!!
 
Last edited:
CNN could care less Gordon, I'm just saying. They play that crap everywhere....and no one does anything about it....therefore it must be the truth.

I know you are good guy, I work in the health care field and very few times do I see hunters portrayed as conservationist. They are heartless killers, with mental problems to most people
 
Yes that's probably the opinion from city people with zero knowledge of the subject, down here in Africa the only ones that screaming highest against hunting is some left-wing vegans from Germany or even more often some city people from NYC or Washington that most of them have pathetic enough never visit Africa....

SCI should should get involved, they have enough financial power and also a large contactnet to provide genuine information to the world via media, unfortunately it looks like they don't care !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top