NIB CZ Model 550 American Safari Rifle

jmavilla

Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC, SCI, BUCKMASTERS
FOR SALE a NIB CZ Model 550 American SAfari Rifle in 458 Lott w/laminted brown stock. Also included is a pair of CZ steel 30mm rings. $1100.00 + shipping and insurance. FFL required.

Any photos?

@jmavilla hasn't logged on since August 2011.
And has exactly 1 post since 2009.

If I had to guess, this ship has sailed.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Some of you guys are awake on here! At least I didn’t ask, “Still for sale?”. I’m bored, so I thought I’d look at the classifieds archives on here and see what rifles were selling for 10-12 years ago?

Oh? @CoElkHunter. Why didn't you say you will take it. That is a fair price.
Ha! Actually, I’m surprised that eleven years ago the asking price for that rifle was so high? I’m guessing it eventually sold somewhere for close to that price?

Actually I bought one from graffs in 2006 or 7 or may be earlier when they first announced for 1350. Still have in the box not fired. The barrel is stamped 458 win mag and 458 Lott. Took 3 months to get it. Special order then. Slowly prices came down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois