New to me 416

BB416

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
244
Location
Durham NC
Media
4
Hunted
SA, Zim
I have previously posted on my 416 Rigby, the only full stocked one I have seen. One of my favorite rifles. I took a Buffalo with it in the Save valley Zimbabwe in 2019. My new 416 is an entirely different animal.

A 1980 Mercedes Unimog 416 Doka. It lacks many of the creature comforts of todays vehicles, like AC or a radio. It’s loud and smells of diesel and Latakia. But it does have front and rear PTO and hydraulics and a 3 way tipper bed. It brings a smile to my face every time I drive it!
 
IMG_4871.jpeg

Image did t come through last post
 
I'm truly jealous! Can you post some pics of the axles for those who don't know what they look like or how they're engineered? Awesome vehicles!
 
I would buy one if I could find one
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top