Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
10% off Introductory Pricing - $89.95 / 50 ct

50 pieces of brand new PRIMED 375 H&H Magnum Brass.

This brass was made in Amotfors, Sweden by Norma and has a Barnes headstamp.

This brass is primed with RWS 5333 (Magnum LRP).

NormaBarnes375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a very good price!
Thanks, I'm going to keep trying to bring deals to the community. The TipStrike prices are half or less compared to what you'll find at places like Grafs or Midway.

Thanks, I'm going to keep trying to bring deals to the community. The TipStrike prices are half or less compared to what you'll find at places like Grafs or Midway.
How do the TipStrikes compare to the Oryx? Thanks!

How do the TipStrikes compare to the Oryx? Thanks!
The TipStrike is not a bonded bullet. The heavier bullets (30 Cal, 7mm, and 270 Cal) have a mechanical lock (I attached a picture to help illustrate the construction) to aid in weight retention (should be around 70% retention and about 1.4x the original bullet diameter). The jacket is tapered so it expands The polymer tip helps with rapid expansion and increases BC. The lighter bullets (22 cal and 6mm) are good for vamints.

The Oryx is more of a traditional bonded bullet, whereas the bondstrike is similar to the design of the tipstrike with a polymer tip, but bonded instead with more of a boat tail design to increase the BC even more.

For the price, I think you'd get pretty good results on most North American game for likely a better price than a Hornady SST. Of note, I opened a box of the 30 Cal 170gr and it didn't have cannelure, which might be a factor if you're loading for a gas gun.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 10.50.05 PM.png
tipstrike side view.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The TipStrike is not a bonded bullet. The heavier bullets (30 Cal, 7mm, and 270 Cal) have a mechanical lock (I attached a picture to help illustrate the construction) to aid in weight retention (should be around 70% retention and about 1.4x the original bullet diameter). The jacket is tapered so it expands The polymer tip helps with rapid expansion and increases BC. The lighter bullets (22 cal and 6mm) are good for vamints.

The Oryx is more of a traditional bonded bullet, whereas the bondstrike is similar to the design of the tipstrike with a polymer tip, but bonded instead with more of a boat tail design to increase the BC even more.

For the price, I think you'd get pretty good results on most North American game for likely a better price than a Hornady SST. Of note, I opened a box of the 30 Cal 170gr and it didn't have cannelure, which might be a factor if you're loading for a gas gun.
By all means let me know when 470 brass back in stock…i probably bought 80% of what you had previously I will buy a ton more great brass!!!

By all means let me know when 470 brass back in stock…i probably bought 80% of what you had previously I will buy a ton more great brass!!!
We will definitely let everyone know. We are working a few things... It's just taking a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.