New Member

Thanks for all the welcomes and feed back from the group.... I'll be reading and looking thru the threads for awhile as I'm sure most of my questions have been asked before. I've been hunting since a kid and have taken elk as the biggest but mostly white tail deer and mostly 30-06 rifles but now and then I like to use (just for the heck of it) a 45-70. I'm booked with Bayette in Limpopo province, SA thru the NRA, a trip NRA had on auction.
Will be going the first week of July. Intend to hunt wildebeest, impala and possibly a wart hog..Not ready for the big 5 :)
Looking forward to reading the threads on rifles etc...
please let me know how your hunt goes. I too am booked with Bayette group through a NRA banquet in going April 2020. Not been able to find much information on Bayette group if anyone knows anything about them please share.
 
please let me know how your hunt goes. I too am booked with Bayette group through a NRA banquet in going April 2020. Not been able to find much information on Bayette group if anyone knows anything about them please share.
Hi Mohuntenfool,
I'll update you on the hunt when I get back.... so far everyone I've talked to on the Bayette group seems very knowledgeable and I'm looking forward to the adventure. cliff
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,348
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top