New here from Alberta

Welcome I’ve had all mine done in South Africa no problems 6 trips ya house is too full now lol
 
Welcome to AH.
 
My animals from the Eastern Cape were done at Splitting Image in Port Elizabeth. I've heard good and bad but if you keep on top of them requesting updates and pictures you shouldn't have any issues. My outfitter was very proactive as well visiting the taxidermist regularly and sending me updates. Good luck.
I've heard good things about them.
 
Welcome I’ve had all mine done in South Africa no problems 6 trips ya house is too full now lol
Who did then for you?
 
When it comes to importing your trophies, give Dale Warren with Talon Distributing in Edmonton a call. He is worth the price if you have to deal with a no mind custom person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
When it comes to importing your trophies, give Dale Warren with Talon Distributing in Edmonton a call. He is worth the price if you have to deal with a no mind custom person.
Second this.
 
When it comes to importing your trophies, give Dale Warren with Talon Distributing in Edmonton a call. He is worth the price if you have to deal with a no mind custom person.
I've actually already spoken with him!
 
Dale does a great job! I hope all the mounts turn out to your liking!
 
Dale does a great job! I hope all the mounts turn out to your liking!
Thanks. So do I!I was really hoping someone had used this taxidermist. Where on here can I ask?
 
Start a thread under taxidermy.
 
Welcome to AH Cam Moon! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Will have to call him tomorrow as I’ve hit a problem getting anyone to ship my cape buffalo back. One outfit will ship to Toronto by air and insists it need to clear customs brokerage there because it’s one of the big 5 and then ??? To either Taylor BC or Calgary, airline won’t fly it to Calgary said I’d have to go to Toronto to clear it or hire an import broker there..my broker is in Calgary I’ve used for last 6 shipments, no problems. Will keep you all posted
 
But this isn't your first Buffalo is it? No problems before?
 
My Cape Buffalo last year was shipped to Edmonton contact Dale at Talon in Edmonton and ask if he knows who to ship with
 
I’ll call Dale tomorrow and this is second one just a skull mount this time first bull a full shoulder pedestal mount no problem only difference cargolux no longer transports any trophies on there flights through Europe.To bad they gave good service.
 
This is the skull mount from umlindi correct? And this is the only time you've used them? The reason I ask is because they have all of my animals from the trip I just returned from. I was looking for some feedback about the quality of their workmanship.
 
Welcome Cam Moon! We look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH Cam and glad to hear you had a great time in South Africa!
Looking forward to hear about your trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top