New Blaser R8 owner

Why did noone warn me of what happens when you even consider a Blaser. I agreed to buy a used one for an excellent price in 30/06 with a known degree of pitting in the barrel. I am still waiting for permission from "the fuzz" to complete the purchase. Since that time I have acquired a barrel in 6.5x55, another in 6.5x47 and two saddle mounts!! Im a bit worried if this disease strikes so fast before I even own the rifle what lies in store once it arrives!! My bank manager is also concerned on my behalf!!
That's a different department...please hold while I transfer your call...
 
That's a different department...please hold while I transfer your call..
Tell me about. I some how ended up with 2 Jaegers and another standard. I have has many receivers as I have barrels but know I’m just going to have to buy a few more barrels just to keep up appearances.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top