NAMIBIA: Namibia Safari

Congrats and thanks for posting. Hard to beat any trip to Namibia.
 
Congrats for a great hunt !
 
Congratulations all around. What a great hunt. Great pics also. Absolutely love the stunning sunrise/sunsets and the wife/warthog pose is priceless. Looks like you guys really enjoyed every minute. That’s what it is all about. Thanks for sharing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,053
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top