NAMIBIA: 4 Weeks In Namibia With Ongariwanda

Don't know how I missed this one Awesome report Dory Congrats thank you and your family for sharing this with us, Awesome Pictures.
 
Cheers mate .
I see you have not been to Namibia yet .
Go if you can you will love it .

No Namibia yet..... I hunted RSA in 2016, will again in 2016.... Maybe Namibia for a Leopard in 2018. :Happy:
 
Don't know how I missed this one Awesome report Dory Congrats thank you and your family for sharing this with us, Awesome Pictures.
Cheers Bob .
The more I wrote the more I relived the trip .
Cant wait to go back and see the familly growing up .
Cheers Dory .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top