My dirty old carpet

Lakebranch338

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
132
Media
30
Just look at it! Never mind the Heym M98 in 375 H&H that happens to lie on it..
67E33C17-B0CE-4BA0-A41D-921B4A07F126.jpeg
B23B1525-3A8F-4049-AA09-3EE459F9DDE5.jpeg
 
F279C879-3B5B-4085-970F-3FE62C775BA9.jpeg

The proofmarkings above. Is it made september 1965 or?

Is the stock really original? How about the tang safety? All information would be appreciated!
 
I didn't look at the carpet but, I sure see a nice Heym!:LOL:
 
I'm sure that any issues the Heym has can easily be corrected. I assume it is a new purchase or about to become one.
 
Lakebranch338.
It ain't nothing a a bit of TLC won't fix.
Bob
Thats the truth. However i also own a M70 in 375 H&H.
So, this one is..well, unnecessary. Especially since i got a Sako 85 in 9,3x62 coming in soon to.

But then i realised that the mag takes 5 cartridges. That would be great on a driven hunt. Just imagine that one in laminated stock and a Khales Helia 1-5 on it..

Hard to beat.
 
Thats the truth. However i also own a M70 in 375 H&H.
So, this one is..well, unnecessary. Especially since i got a Sako 85 in 9,3x62 coming in soon to.

But then i realised that the mag takes 5 cartridges. That would be great on a driven hunt. Just imagine that one in laminated stock and a Khales Helia 1-5 on it..

Hard to beat.
Lakebranch338
Send the Sako back for a refund and use the money to do it up and the change to go for a hunt.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,819
Members
169,622
Latest member
DarwinBurk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top