My Backyard Game Camera

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 14, 2015
Messages
9,252
Reaction score
26,636
Location
Shreveport, Louisiana
Media
281
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
10
USA/Canada
12
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
I have two game camera in my backyard. Actually, there is a 2 acre wooded, hilly lot behind me and the two cameras are there. I throw a little corn out each afternoon and usually have a few deer visit during the night. It was an unusually busy day today, Aug 15, 2022.

Keep in mind, I live inside the city limits. Louisiana...........the Sportsman's Paradise!

STC_0157.JPG


STC_0176.JPG


STC_0179.JPG
 
Time for a suppressor!! lol
 
It is great having wildlife so close to ones home . For me the indigenous animals would be welcome but for the ferals the suppressor might come in handy , but living in city limits it would be safer not to use any firearm . Sometimes it is better just to enjoy the sightings rather than kill the animals .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top