My 404 Jeffery

264

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
1,420
Media
167
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
2
Picked up a 602 custom build a couple of years ago. Great build by Tony Small and stock works by Daryl Stevens.
Put to use straight away with great results on game. im running woodleigh 350 and 400gr RNSP also 400gr hydros.
the 350's have been good on buff and awesome on pigs. Great fun busting up mobs with the 350's.
heres a few pics. Cheers Mick



First buff 350 RNSP

Chris's P14 404,Joey's RSI 7-08.My 602

Nice boar 400gr woodleigh

400gr hydro

over kill
 

Attachments

  • 6J71KY.jpg
    6J71KY.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 9TWjBb.jpg
    9TWjBb.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 263
  • AJVzRY.jpg
    AJVzRY.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 249
  • nE5JiW.jpg
    nE5JiW.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 261
  • NZ4Qk8.jpg
    NZ4Qk8.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 246
  • XkFzCQ.jpg
    XkFzCQ.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 232
  • YEU6Jm.jpg
    YEU6Jm.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 247
  • ZCoYyK.jpg
    ZCoYyK.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 258
Stunning rifle! Simplistic yet beautiful
 
Great pictures. Hard to beat a Czech Mauser. The cat looked pretty scary!
 
Looks great! I'm jealous!
 
Nice cat rifle (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top