Mauser 7x57 or Brno 7x64?

Well I have a second hand car to sell you- one lady driver....
I did say that it split a factory ammo case and had 3 out of 5 shots with a sticky bolt. Sticky so I had to stand up from the bench and hit it with my palm. Oh and it is $850,has about 50 % blueing left and someone used an angle grinder to cut off the scope mount cos it interfered with the bolt.
7x 64 is interesting too- $1000 bucks. Obviously re-blued but well done. Unfortunately it fires as you take the safety off.so gunsmithing needed.
I'm a sucker for a 7x57 because it was my dad's favorite.

Now angle grinder gunsmithing, I would have said no from the jump.

The Brenneke sounds like the same "smith" tuned its trigger lol

Yes I have had a couple of depressing days. I just wanna buy a gun!

I see IvW asks if you are in Zim, if that is the case I suppose it is a problem getting a nice rifle, even a little hard in SA but both are much much more difficult than the US !

By your posting on these rifles it sounds like you should dodge both .

A nice Brno ZG47 - ZKK 30/06 would be the way to go if you can find one I think, thats if there are no 9.3X62's around lol ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.