MagTech LR primers?

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
11,042
Reaction score
17,628
Media
178
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Anyone ever use them?
 
The ones I saw were more than that by some amount.

Primers being so scarce here I was tempted to try some, nothing else for sale in LR these days that I can find.
 
The ones I saw were more than that by some amount.

Primers being so scarce here I was tempted to try some, nothing else for sale in LR these days that I can find.
@sestoppelman
Ses they set a 22gn powder charge off in the 222 rem no worries
In the lr the set off 66gn of CFE223 ball powder in the Whelen and 58gn of slow burning superformance in my 25 and accuracy is the same as with CCI, Remington, Federal and Winchester.
The only times it didn't go bang was when I forgot to put powder in the Whelen and whe I seated one upside-down in the 32-20. Both operators error not primers
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,144
Latest member
TajOlds695
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top