Levi Strauss

I'm thinking of attending a PETA meeting in giraffe-skin pants. Anybody ant to join me?

:A Stirring:

How about a wildebeest lion cloth....???
 
“Levi Strauss & Co. president and CEO Chip Bergh speaks during the Fortune Global Forum on November 3, 2015 in San Francisco. Bergh says business leaders need to take action on gun violence to help prevent more tragedies like Parkland. Justin Sullivan—Getty Images
CHIP BERGH
September 4th, 2018
In November 2016, I wrote an open letter requesting that gun owners not bring firearms into our stores, offices, or facilities, even in states where it’s permitted by law. “
-Excerpt from Fortune magazine in 2018


Levi’s has been anti gun for a while. Wrangler is better anyway.
 
The elitists, can go pound sand. They are not our overlords, and have no business telling middle America what to do with our guns.

They should fixate themselves on mental health issues, and not the tools used to carry out a heinous crime.
 
I find it interesting, how a far left minority has determined that they speak for the majority. They have no understanding of, or respect for, the constitution or the men who had the wisdom to craft it. Take away their computers and iPhones and they appear to have no functional use whatsoever. If the crap ever really hits the fan they will be the first to go.
 
The elitists, can go pound sand. They are not our overlords, and have no business telling middle America what to do with our guns.

They should fixate themselves on mental health issues, and not the tools used to carry out a heinous crime.

They need to fixate on their own mental health. They really do have a mental deficiency.
 
So what sort of footwear are executives and workers wearing on site in the Levi factory.
Secondly cotton sucks up so much water on some of the driest continents. Do they source cotton from responsibly sourced sustainable cotton plantations?
 
Secondly cotton sucks up so much water on some of the driest continents. Do they source cotton from responsibly sourced sustainable cotton plantations?
Yeap, cotton plantations are responsible for the biggest man made natural disaster - the drying out of Aral Sea
IMG_0996.JPG
 
I think they have been anti-gun for a long time. Now they appear to be against anything people like us appreciate. The company and all of their employees need to be in NYC...and to stay there!
And hopefully an undetected mid-day tsunami cleanses the coast
 
“You can’t ride a horse in Levi’s”-amen and hallelujah! They get wet easy and stay that way and the crotch is guaranteed to split and they chaf like no other. Wranglers are made for real men who do real work. Real men do not wear their pants too tight or too short and they pull them up all the way and real men wear socks and boots, not loafers and sandals with their jeans. Let the millennials wear levies, I’ll be working and hunting in wrangler, Duluth trading firehouse pants or kuiu-good for everything!
 
Right on, Firebird, I haven't worn levis since I was a kid in the 50s. Didn't like them then after only one pair. Switched to Wranglers and never looked back. Now it's Wranglers or Rustlers.
 
“You can’t ride a horse in Levi’s”-amen and hallelujah! They get wet easy and stay that way and the crotch is guaranteed to split and they chaf like no other. Wranglers are made for real men who do real work. Real men do not wear their pants too tight or too short and they pull them up all the way and real men wear socks and boots, not loafers and sandals with their jeans. Let the millennials wear levies, I’ll be working and hunting in wrangler, Duluth trading firehouse pants or kuiu-good for everything!
Anybody that puts the big seam on the inside has never ridden a horse-especially in a rough out saddle. Dumb design.
 
haven't worn anything but Wrangler in about 30 years.
 
haven't worn anything but Wrangler in about 30 years.

(y) Same here. I'm 43, so I've been wearing Wranglers about... 43 years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,837
Members
169,425
Latest member
Elverragill
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top