Leupold Scopes

Smo1127

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
258
Reaction score
123
I have the following

1. Leupold Vari-X iii 2.5-9 $390 Ex condition

2. Leupold M8 4x Good condition small scratch on bell $265

3. Leupold Gold Ring 20x-60 fixed powere spotting scope, Ex condition with factory sunshade and case. Made in Oregon $275

Alll prices include shipping

IMG_5866.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5867.jpeg
    IMG_5867.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5869.jpeg
    IMG_5869.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5870.jpeg
    IMG_5870.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced prices on scopes

1. $350 delivered
2. $235 delivered
3. $250.00 delivered
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top