Leupold bases and rings/new

24on48hunting

AH member
Joined
May 18, 2025
Messages
45
Reaction score
82
Location
Georgia
Media
1
Got the wrong kind, not able to return bases, so I’ll offer both up to make it a better deal. Neither of these have been mounted. I’m ordering Warne bases and rings instead.
Two piece QD bases for Winchester and a set of 30mm “low” QD rings.
$100 shipped for the pair.
PayPal or Zelle is ok, otherwise a money order will work.
IMG_2437.jpeg
IMG_2436.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,146
Members
169,270
Latest member
CelindaH92
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top