Leopard Trophy Shipping

npm352

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
624
Reaction score
1,289
Media
36
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
I was just told by the guy doing dip and pack in Zimbabwe there are zero airlines carrying leopards and he said the only option is FedEx into JFK.

I thought there was an airline carrying them.

Has anyone shipped one recently to the States that will share how it got here?

Thanks.
 
Turkish airlines
 
Mine went Ethiopian Airlines to Atlanta. There wasn’t much to it.
 
Mine and my buddy got ours on Ethiopian to Toronto.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,031
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top