Website
panthertrackers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Club bleu de Gascon, Gascon Saintongeois, Ariegeois
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Australia and USA
Fully inclusive 14-day Safari for $30 900

14 days hunting the Chinizuia forest situated just South of the Zambezi delta system

Only 2 tags are available so act quickly.

Enjoy this pristine leopard habitat while being in a prime location for excellent Red & Blue Duiker, Livingstones Suni, Roosevelt Sable, Nyala, and Oribi. To date, we have a 100% success rate in this area over hounds.

In 2017 we took the SCI record book #41 Leopard in this unique hunting block.
In 2022 the #29 Leopard was taken not far North of this area.

Moz 2017 June.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYx5UgjL66/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The splendid MUANZA bushcamp is ideal for couples and families with its comfortable accommodation and superb location on the gentle Samanyama river. The terrain topography is mild and facilitates easy hiking for almost all athletic abilities.

IMG-20230111-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20230111-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20230111-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20230111-WA0022.jpg

Do you have a price list for aditional game after the Leopard is taken?
Where do you have too fly too, airport?

Do you have a price list for aditional game after the Leopard is taken?
Where do you have too fly too, airport?
Thank you for your interest Sanglier.
Fly into Beira international, followed by a 3 hour predominately dirt road drive to camp.
I will DM you the pricelist for additional game.

I clicked the link for your website which lists all in price of $23,900 with similar terms as detailed in your post. Why the difference?

Do you have another website, Facebook page, etc. with more information on your operations, etc.?

Thanks,

John

I clicked the link for your website which lists all in price of $23,900 with similar terms as detailed in your post. Why the difference?

Do you have another website, Facebook page, etc. with more information on your operations, etc.?

Thanks,

John
Thank you for your interest John,

The website link is for our area in the Tete province, while this offer is for an area in the Sofala province.
The TETENSE safari block is situated on the North shore of lake Cahorra Bassa and incorporates 500 000 acres of wild Africa. 14 day Leopard Safari sells for $23 900 in this area however all 3 tags are sold for 2023, there is availability for 2024 onwards.

The MUANZA safari area is situated South of the Zambezi delta and in parts, borders the renowned Coutada 10 and Coutada 12. 14 day Leopard Safari sells for $30 900 and at present 2 tags are available.

Kindly open the Instagram link here:

Facebook page:

Youtube:

Thanks,

John
I echo this…my research says $23,000 now I see $30,000? This outfitter is in my top two finalists but somewhat surprised with the $7,000 difference?

I echo this…my research says $23,000 now I see $30,000? This outfitter is in my top two finalists but somewhat surprised with the $7,000 difference?
Rare Breed, the interest in our Safari options is always appreciated.

The difference in price is due to varied location.

The TETENSE safari block is situated on the North shore of lake Cahorra Bassa and incorporates 500 000 acres of wild Africa. 14 day Leopard Safari sells for $23 900 in this area.

The MUANZA safari area is situated South of the Zambezi delta and in parts, borders the renowned Coutada 10 and Coutada 12. 14 day Leopard Safari sells for $30 900 and at present 2 tags are available.

I will send you a DM noting the area differences.

Best,
Gav Lipjes

Ah…thanks for the clarification…makes perfect sense!!!

full

Thank you for the numerous enquiries regarding this epic adventure!

Both tags have been sold for 2023.
Please tune into our Instagram page for visual commentary on the hunts.
Also our facebook page for additional narrative and video.

If you would like more info on 2024 availability, please reach out via DM.

100% success this past season, both tags punched:

20230707_235647.jpg

IMG_20230814_201949_301.jpg

@PANTHER TRACKERS Gavin,

Are there buffalo (and available quota) in either of your 2 leopard areas?

Last edited:
@PANTHER TRACKERS , please PM a trophy fee list of all other game you have in each area. Thank you!

As we head towards the international marketing period, I would like to present to the AHF community first option on the available Leopard tags for the 2024 hunting season.

To date we have the good fortune of a 100% success rate on this spectacular golden coated leopard, while this unique coastal environment provides ample cover to a myriad of small game including Red/Blue Duiker and Suni plus 4 of the other tiny 10 Antelope.

Base is the epic Muanza bush camp which presents a comfortable positioning from which to attack other unique game species namely, Livingstone Eland, Sable, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Nyala, and Chobe Bushbuck.
And for some added adventure, nail a Cape Buffalo for the trophy fee only.

For further details please send a DM, or email to info@panthertrackers.com

hunters in the mist.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross