Leopard Attacking Crocodile

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
While photographing Hippos at a waterhole in Kruger National Park in South Africa, Hal Brindley took pictures of this amazing scene of a Leopard attacking a Crocodile. For the full story visit his website at halbrindley.com.

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the video of the Leopard attacking the Crocodile compiled from the first half of his image set...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a truly great photo sequence of what I’ve got to believe is a highly unusual occurrence. It would seem that a croc is outside of the usual predatory scheme of a leopard.

In any event, that's one 'bad ass' leopard.
.
 
..Incredible, that Leopard must have been hungry for some other fine cuisine instead of his normal table fare!! I would have never figured in a million years that something like that would have ever taken place!!The will to survive was definitely there!!
 
NATURE'S "KINKS".Always expect the unexpected in AFRICA!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,784
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top