Lead levels

A friend of mine in the National Police was working as a shooting instructor during a period.

He felt bad, dizziness, tired, the docs found out he had lead intoxication, he was giving classes in an underground shooting range, and the ventilation system was nor working properly.

They gave him medical leave, and the levels turned back to normal.

Can´t be more specific, as he died a few years back.
 
From what alot of information says the actual ingestion of lead as a pellet or a 22 is almost harmless to our bodies as opposed to the fumes and or vapors .
If we were to eat pellets as many have said they did ( kidding ) it’s not going to do anything as our bodies don’t absorb it that way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,967
Members
169,210
Latest member
foldispnijlo1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top