Kills her husband and then sues to get his money

jpr9954

AH elite
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
I'm sure my wife will tell all about this when it hits the network. She will also say "see how good of a wife I am, I would never do anything like that". Haha she loves those type of shows, I tease her all the time. " Should anything ever happen to me, my family knows to inform the authorities of your favorite shows". She is a very good woman, like to give her a hard time.

Let me get this straight...

Eric told his family that “if anything happened to him, she was to blame" and that his sisters “told police that during a previous trip to Greece, he became ‘violently ill’ after [Kouri] served him a drink.”

So he suspected his wife might try to kill him, there was precedent - a possibly poisoned drink on a trip to Greece, and YET he drank "a fentanyl-laced Moscow Mule cocktail that she served him in the bedroom of their home."

Wow.

She may be guilty of murder. He was definitely guilty of gross stupidity.

Truth is stranger than fiction; stupidity always seems to trump intelligence.

Eric told his family that “if anything happened to him, she was to blame" and that his sisters “told police that during a previous trip to Greece, he became ‘violently ill’ after [Kouri] served him a drink.”

So he suspected his wife might try to kill him, there was precedent - a possibly poisoned drink on a trip to Greece, and YET he drank "a fentanyl-laced Moscow Mule cocktail that she served him in the bedroom of their home."

Wow.

Women have a way to make smart men not so smart.

Wow.

Stupidity shouldn`t be a capital offence. The death penalty should ALWAYS be reserved only for those who don`t make the effort to plan an elephant hunt.

I've done the mental exercise....I've never hired a "Working Girl," but I figure a decent one is probably $300. So if you hired one twice a week, that's $600/week....about $30K/year. Cheaper than marriage :) I know, that's evil! But I had to make a joke :) I did just get the rear 4-leaf New England sight for my .458 Lott though so that's cool!

I've done the mental exercise....I've never hired a "Working Girl," but I figure a decent one is probably $300. So if you hired one twice a week, that's $600/week....about $30K/year. Cheaper than marriage :) I know, that's evil! But I had to make a joke :) I did just get the rear 4-leaf New England sight for my .458 Lott though so that's cool!
Not evil,mathematics. Your .458 loves you and will never ask for more than that you take it on your next elephant hunt.

Wow.

@Tundra Tiger
Those Moscow mules certainly have some kick. I've heard of drink kicking like a mule but she really took it over the top.
What some will do for money never ceases to amaze me.
Bob

@Jim Golden
A bloke I once knew did just that.
Spent money at a brothel when he needed to. His philosophy was if they were not good just get another, no jealousy involved and it was available when HE wanted it.
Marriage to him was verboten. Why should he get married and end up with nothing. He said it would be cheaper to find a woman he hated to start with and just buy her a house cuts out all the bullshit.

Me personally love being married to my beautiful wife but I do all the cooking, can't be to careful.
Ha ha ha
Bob

@Jim Golden
Spent money at a brothel when he needed to. His philosophy was if they were not good just get another, no jealousy involved and it was available when HE wanted it.
Marriage to him was verboten. Why should he get married and end up with nothing. He said it would be cheaper to find a woman he hated to start with and just buy her a house cuts out all the bullshit.

Me personally love being married to my beautiful wife but I do all the cooking, can't be to careful.
Ha ha ha
Bob
That's a funny one, Bob! My one buddy always told me that it's "cheaper to rent than to own." Well I just don't know, but to each their own. :)

If it flys , floats or um hum! Better to just rent it

@Jim Golden

Ha ha ha
Bob
If you own it,you can forget about your ele hunt.Renting allows you options that you would otherwise never have. Any man who risks his ele hunt is in need of serious therapy.Just sayin`.......,.

If you own it,you can forget about your ele hunt.Renting allows you options that you would otherwise never have. Any man who risks his ele hunt is in need of serious therapy.Just sayin`.......,.
@Fark
A man once said If'n it's got tits or tyres it will always cost you money.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.