Key West Charter references?

joester

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
175
Reaction score
21
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
No. Amer. Moose Foundation, Mule Deer Found; RMEF (life Member), SCI, NRA, RGS, NWTF, PF, DU, Izaac Walton League, Nat'l. Trappers Assoc.
Hunted
US / Canada/Namibia/Moz/Zim
I'm looking for a skipper in Key West (or lower keys) whose specialty is bottom/reef/wreck fishing for grouper & snapper...Any references?
 
I highly recommend "Spear One" with Capt Steve Rodgers. He is a local guy that has grown up fishing and diving out of Key West.

Key West fishing charters aboard Spear One - Key West deep sea fishing, offshore fly fishing - sailfish, tuna, wahoo, mahi, snapper, grouper and kingfish

I get nothing for recommending him to you. I just know he is one of the best offshore guides there. If you want to try flats fishing Steve Impallomeni is one of the best. Same thing...local guy who's mom was an inshore guide before he was an inshore guide.

Fishing Charter Key West, FL with Capt Steve Impallomeni - Bonefish, Tarpon, Permit

Those two guys are either on or in the waters around Key West almost every day of the year.
 
hey Joester,

Please take pics and post your report on here. I was in FL last year i was after a tarpon , i was bit early though in March and it wasnt the best time. I didnt get my tarpon but did catch some groupers near the skyway bridge was a blast i tell you ! take care cheers
 
Steve Rodgers of "Spear One Charters" is excellent. No better bottom fisherman by far... Ralph Delph Sr. & Jr. are also excellent all around choices. The only problem with these guys is that they are probably booked solid for the season a year in advance... Give them a call... you never know.
 
Steve Rodgers of "Spear One Charters" is excellent. No better bottom fisherman by far... Ralph Delph Sr. & Jr. are also excellent all around choices. The only problem with these guys is that they are probably booked solid for the season a year in advance... Give them a call... you never know.

Yes, the Delph's are great also. Ralphs son wins a lot of the big Kingfish tourny's in that part of the world
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,404
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top