Just Joined

Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Biggdav, you will soon find out that you are amongst "friends." On this site we share our knowledge and experiences freely thereby helping those that ask for it. Of course we all have our favorite rifles, calibers and bullets so on occasion don't be surprised to see some respectfully "lively" discussions.
Thanks,
Il do my best to add when's and where I can.
Favourite rifle? 0.17HMR
 
Welcome... keep on the trail of that buffalo!!!!

Thanks, I saw some a few months ago - not sure I can afford one Just yet!

Planning a trip in a couple months - will post photos and maybe a video!

Regards
 
Biggdav, I enjoy shooting my 17 HMR as well, but I don't think I'd call it my favorite rifle. I've taken a pesky groundhogs with it at a little over a hundred yards and used it to learn how to shoot off shooting sticks. My wife's cousin has taken a number of coyotes off his farm in Tennessee. Other than punching paper, what do you do with yours?
 
Biggdav, I enjoy shooting my 17 HMR as well, but I don't think I'd call it my favorite rifle. I've taken a pesky groundhogs with it at a little over a hundred yards and used it to learn how to shoot off shooting sticks. My wife's cousin has taken a number of coyotes off his farm in Tennessee. Other than punching paper, what do you do with yours?

Mostly rabbits, and on a "no wind" night foxes. She will push 150-180 yds then drop quick. Handy gun though.
Roe's around here mostly with .243, 7mm-08, and with Red deer .270.

Africa it's been 30-06 and .375. Got hands on a 0.338RUM and hoping to take it down sometime

Regards
 
Welcome to AH, love you avatar picture!
 
Welcome @Biggdav, we look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome Biggdav, I ll be in Limpopo in 3 weeks. Buffalo on the hit list then flying back down to the Cape for PG.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,023
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top