Joberg airport question?

Kind of rough getting your PH to take care of you in Joberg when your home flights start in Port Elizabeth

Kind of rough getting your PH to take care of you in Joberg when your home flights start in Port Elizabeth

This is true. If I was coming into Johberg from another area. I would be using Riflepermits. Well worth it I would think.

We use Henry for the VIP service coming into the country and call Bruce when we get to the airport for outbound and it is well worth the money.

This is true. If I was coming into Johberg from another area. I would be using Riflepermits. Well worth it I would think.
On my first trip in 2015 we used Air 2000 VIP service for both ways. Once we retrieved our rifle cases and bags coming home their reps were waiting right through the doors from baggage claim in Joberg. They took us to the elevator and over to ticketing for SAA and left us at security.

On my trip this last June we just used Henry for the permits. I know that when we got to the terminal it looked totally different than 7 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross