Increasing mag capacity mods

It's the belly in front of the trigger guard. Enlarge the photo i posted and look closely. Then look at the exposed mag in photo @Wyfox posted. @LeftySixgun
 
My 375 is on the left
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6827.jpeg
    IMG_6827.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 47
A drop belly is like a Rigby or H&H from England, the stock drops down in front of the trigger guard to allow for longer Magazine box.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,571
Members
170,360
Latest member
ChastityFi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top