driev

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of South Africa (PHASA), Safari Club International, DSC, HSCF,
Hunted
South-Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique
“The anticipation to come hunt South-Africa with Dries Visser didn’t disappoint. They are a top-notch operation, and they go out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of. If I had questions prior to the visit or while there. Once there, the hunting is amazing, and your PH goes hard to hunt what’s on your list to kill. They have awesome blind setups and animals coming into each set up. You will see many different species/ animals at each blind. You will be tempted to shoot animals not even on your list. It is a top-notch operation in every aspect. I was hoping to kill 7-8 animals and ended up hunting 10 in 10 days. I am already planning a second trip with Dries for my next 10! So happy I chose Dries Visser Safaris for my South-African hunt. It was way better than I could have imagined.”

ABMR1044.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois