Howdy from Texas

Welcome Rusty!

I got back from my first safari on Friday and got the first iteration of my hunt report posted Saturday morning ... the great thing about 2 10+ hour flights is I had plenty of time to write. I am working on some of the non-hunting activites and a report of the camera (Sony RX-10) that I bought specifically for my daughter to take pictures with.

Then I get to work on poses for the taxidermy, planning of shipping receiving, planning where to put everything ... and most importantly ... planning the next hunt of a lifetime

African safaris ... the gift that keeps giving!
 
Beautiful kudu, Rusty!
 
Welcome Rusty! (y)
 
Welcome to the site Rusty --- a good timing. On this site you get so much useful information.
I think it is an exelent idea to go for plainsgame --- a must for your first African hunt.
Enjoy every moment of planning this safari.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,400
Members
170,576
Latest member
brisbanetowingrecovery
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top