How to decide? Botswana or Namibia

At t
That Self Drive to see some of those areas and explore seems really cool. I imagine there were lots of activities like the Dunes and Coast etc
On this trip we stayed in the areas of Caprivi/Okavango Delta/Kalahari and around the Waterberg - the dunes and Coast we visited in a previous trip
 
JUST MY THOUGHT PROCCESS, OF THE TWO BOTS WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF TIGHTNING HUNTING IMO THAN NAMIB. SO I WOULD DO BOTSWANA NOW AND PLAN THE NEXT TRIP TO NAMIBIA.
 
Definitely if your into culling Namibia will be the more budget friendly option. Also trophies are good. I am slowly beginning my hunting report. I am by all means no fast writer but had a great time with Hendrik and Trudy safaris.

I also live in Europe. You can DM me if you have any questions. Would be glad to help you out.
Kalahari is also possible in Namibia. Went there and hunted a Duiker, Impala and Steenbok on my last trip. The rest I hunted near Omitara.
Ha ! I hunted a couple of times with them also. ‘22 and ‘23.
 
Hartmann zebra is a draw for hunting Namibia. I don’t think you’ll go wrong choosing either country. PG farm hunt compared to PG farm hunt they are both likely very similar.
Namibia is my favorite African country to hunt because of flexibility it offers. It’s easy to hunt multiple areas of country, has good PHs, good trophy quality, and is very safe.
 
The only down side to the small ranches that don't get a lot of clients, is that you might have a higher opportunity for an unprofessional situation, and no way to rectify it, as the place is small.

I keep looking, and I am not 100% sure. I should have spent more time at Jagd and Hund talking to Namibia outfitters.
 
:cool: Ha ! I hunted a couple of times with them also. ‘22 and ‘23.
Quite a character big Hendrik . You had a good time also if you've gone back.
 
Definitely if your into culling Namibia will be the more budget friendly option. Also trophies are good. I am slowly beginning my hunting report. I am by all means no fast writer but had a great time with Hendrik and Trudy safaris.

I also live in Europe. You can DM me if you have any questions. Would be glad to help you out.
Kalahari is also possible in Namibia. Went there and hunted a Duiker, Impala and Steenbok on my last trip. The rest I hunted near Omitara.
Thank you I will contact them.
 
Thank you I will contact them.
Tell him I said hello. The guy from the Netherlands. He will make you a good deal.
 
What sre your primary animals?
 
I actually just like hunting and want to test bullets. Zebra rugs will get exported everything else as a skull.

A spotted hyena would be lovely. I would like a brown hyena, but at some point I want to move back to the USA and that is a problematic critter.

Variety doesn't matter too much.

I'd be happy with 5-10 oryx, wildebeest, zebra sized animals, a couple eland cows, and a 5-10 springbok, impala, warthog sized animals. Whatever I could do in 10 days.

I am trying to figure out this 10,3x68 RWS rifle, and I want to see how different things work out of it on game. Shoots half in groups with the RWS factory 200 Grain HIT, but I don't know how I feel about that bullet.

I am using it on Red Stag this fall. I hunted with it last year for red deer and wild boar but did not get to pull the trigger.

Plan on bringing another barrel in 6.5 CM to hopefully work on jackals and baboons and the Hyena.

Sometimes I am a trophy hunter, but mostly I just like shooting.
 
JUST MY THOUGHT PROCCESS, OF THE TWO BOTS WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF TIGHTNING HUNTING IMO THAN NAMIB. SO I WOULD DO BOTSWANA NOW AND PLAN THE NEXT TRIP TO NAMIBIA.
Do you think this would apply to the ranches in the Kalahari and Tuli block? I don't believe it didn't last time.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top