Houston area taxidermist

sgt_zim

AH ambassador
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
5,559
Reaction score
22,224
Location
Richmond, Texas
Media
33
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
3
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
South Africa, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana
Giving credit to my taxidermist, located in Rosenberg, Texas: Brazos Bend Taxidermy.

Jason is a cool dude, retired Houston PD and a fellow Master Mason.


Couple of critters he's presently working on
1674441569184.png
1674441611309.png
 
He needs a bigger mounting stand :LOL:
 
and now for the nilgai with its makeup applied
1674514685650.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,504
Members
169,751
Latest member
RickieCayt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top