Heym 470NE 88B

Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_6528.jpeg

Thanks for all the positive comments. This is truly a rare find in this condition and I would love to keep it. After my recent trip to Zim I took my Blaser and it got beat the hell up going trough the thick brush (pic below) hahaha. I couldn’t imagine beating my Heym’s plus I just have too much invested in guns right now. Yes it does have ejectors. Not exactly sure how to calculate the LOP but the pic below should help not sure if it’s from the front trigger or rear trigger some insight would be nice. Also it has 24” barrels. Please let me know if you need any other specific measurements. Thanks!

View attachment 554060

View attachment 554062
Did you drag the Blaser behind the truck??? Looks like it took a tumble down a cliff! LOL! Nice Heym BTW

Thank god I forgot my 500 ammo belt back at camp lol or else I would have had to drag my Heym through this stuff chasing buffalo. Disclaimer I have another Heym 500 I took to Africa not this 470 listed.

Very tempting!

Made it back to civilization, is the rifle still available?

This will sell, if it hasn't already. However, If you wouldn't mind: Do you Know the Year this was Built apx?

Thank you.

I do not know what year it was built. But I will try looking it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?