Help with Swift reloading data

For any bigger game the Swift Frame is my top choice. I like the Nosler Partition for deer size game.

ReLoder 22 is a great choice for both 7mm and 30 caliber magnums.

Good evening everyone.

Swift A-Frame bullets are no longer available in South Africa.
I have a box or two of 180 and 200gr A-Frames left from the good old days.
The only thing more scarce down here than Swift bullets is a Swift manual. (Only seen 1 in nearly 30 years)
Can someone please post the 30-06 and 300 H&H data from the Swift manual?

Thanks in advance.
I include loads with different propellants I or a friend reloaded with Swift A frames ( or other ) 180 gr . I did not experience a difference in powder weight between Swift or other bullets with the same weight. There is a difference in the COL or CBTO for different bullets. Please bear in mind that mine is a 22 inch barrel so I am
of opinion that 24” powder will be slightly higher. 1. Vithavuori N 550. 48.0 gr Norma case CCI 250. 2. Vithavuori N 560. 57.0 gr Norma case CCI 250. 3. Somchem S 335 44.5 gr PMP case CCI 200. ( slow velocity but very accurate < 10 mm). 4. Somchem S 365 55.4 gr. PMP case CCI 200 with Nossler e tip . Also less than 12 mm. This was with a 24” barrel. Currently trying Hodgdon H 4350 and was not satisfied 56-57.5 gr. Seems if the sweetspot will be between 54.6- 55.6 gr

Hi everyone.
Swift contacted me on Friday and helped me with some load data.
The best news, is that Swift will once again be available in SA by the end of the year.
This makes my day. Once you used Swift A frames you don’t want to use anything else

For any bigger game the Swift Frame is my top choice. I like the Nosler Partition for deer size game.

ReLoder 22 is a great choice for both 7mm and 30 caliber magnums.
100% Mike.
In my experience, the A-Frame is too much bullet for smaller plains game species like Impala. Delayed kills seem to be more common, but on the flip side, meat damage is usually less.
This year, I’ll be using Partitions for the first time ever and looking forward to seeing the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doithuong247co

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?