Hello from Tejas

Themauserkid

AH member
Reaction score
My name is Clay, I have an unhealthy obsession with German rifles and have collected them since I was 12. About the most I ever chase are hogs out here but love reading stories from Africa and have found myself on this site many times over the years so I figured I would join. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to AH glad to have you as part of the AH community!
My best, Jaco

Great to have you Clay!! This certainly is a wonderful site to read about adventures!!

Welcome to AH! Post pics of rifles please!

Welcome Clay, does that include double rifles?

Welcome aboard Clay!

My name is Clay, I have an unhealthy obsession with German rifles and have collected them since I was 12. About the most I ever chase are hogs out here but love reading stories from Africa and have found myself on this site many times over the years so I figured I would join. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to AH, and I think you will find this to be a wonderful, fun, and very helpful community. I've already met and collab'd with several awesome members of this forum, including a few in-person meetups. Probably much like yourself, I was brought here by my love for Mauser-based bolt rifles, particularly those with a classic Safari look to them; whether they be German, Belgian, Finnish, or classic Americana (a passion for these rifles that I inherited from my father). I hope you enjoy your time here and get alot out of it.

BTW, in what part of Texas are you located? Myself and several other members are located in North Texas (e.g. Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex or nearby).

Reactions: MTA
:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site Clay! You have certainly come to the right place to hear great stories and talk about rifles. Enjoy!

Giday Clay and welcome to the A H forums

Thank you everyone! I grew up in both South Central TX as well as AK, but I’m now in DFW as well. I split my time between east and west, if you happen to be in Cash then we are very close, at least for part of the week ha!

I have always had a strong affinity for Mausers, but I also love a variety of combination guns. I love German DR’s and am searching for more but I actually only have one at the moment, a prewar Kessler. Thanks again for the welcome!

Reactions: MTA
Hello Themauserkid (Clay),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul).

Welcome to AH.

From Tejas.... I like it !

:S Welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross