Hello from Spain!

WILD HUNTING SPAIN

Sponsor
Since 2026
AH member
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
68
Location
Barcelona, Spain.
Website
www.wildhuntingspain.com
Deals & offers
1
Media
33
Member of
Wild Hunting Spain
Hunted
Benin, Cameroon, Namibia, SouthAfrica, Liberia, ZimbabweSpain (where I am an Outfitter), France, Portugal, Switzerland, Iceland, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Macedonia, Scotland, England, Austria, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Dubai, Russia, Iran, Canada, USA, Mex
Greetings from Barcelona, Spain. I’m a regular hunter both here in Spain and abroad, and I’ve been an international hunting guide and an outfitter in Spain since 2011. It’s a pleasure to be part of this forum, to learn new things, and of course to help anyone I can whenever possible.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the forum!
I'm flying to Valencia tonight with my wife. We're visiting our daughter who lives in Valencia, and I'll be hunting for a few days while there.
 
Greetings from Barcelona, Spain. I’m a regular hunter both here in Spain and abroad, and I’ve been an international hunting guide and an outfitter in Spain since 2011. It’s a pleasure to be part of this forum, to learn new things, and of course to help anyone I can whenever possible.
What are your favorite parts/species of spain to hunt and any good stories?
 
.

Welcome Pablo & congratulations on a great World Cup win over Argentina !

Look forward to hearing about Spain & what you are offering!

.
 
Welcome, I'm headed to Barcelona in November to pursue Chamois.
One of my favorite hunts! Dont miss the oportunyty to visit "La Sagrada Familia".
 
.

Welcome Pablo & congratulations on a great World Cup win over Argentina !

Look forward to hearing about Spain & what you are offering!

.
Thank you Charlie!
 
What are your favorite parts/species of spain to hunt and any good stories?

Hi! That's a difficult question. The most iconic animal is the Ibex, but there are other lesser-known species such as the roe deer, red stag, and chamois. These are true mountain hunts, more affordable than an ibex hunt, and absolutely beautiful experiences.

They also allow you to combine the hunt with some sightseeing, for example in the beautiful city of Barcelona, making them an ideal option if you're traveling with your family or partner.
 
Welcome to the best forum.

The headlines today in Europe are the invasion of Ceuta.
What do you feel as a Spanish?
Sorry to rush you with this.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,002
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top