Hello from Montana

G'day from Australia.

Sounds like a nice 3 rifle battery for Africa. You wait till the Blaser bunch get wind of this. They will be onboard to assist you select a nice 3 barrel Blaser outfit and matching attache for your second trip.
lol all I need is more guns.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Greetings from North Bridger mountains . This site is great for Africa info.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top