Hello everybody

Dear Friends,

I just found this great website and learn many things about hunting.

Unfortunaltely, i never hunt in Africa but i expect one day if i have money ;)

I'm from Madagascar and working in France.

During hollidays, once a year, i'm back to Madagascar to visit my parents...and to hunt, of course !

In Madagascar, no big animals, only bushpig and "barea", a sort of wild ox, very rare, endangered.

We have also small game birds : ducks, guinea fowl, pigeons, doves, etc.

You are welcome in Madagascar !

PS : sorry for my bad english ^^

Best regards,
Let us know if we can assist you in making your African dream a reality - we offer the finest in free range hunting at affordable rates.
Juliana
 
Welcome to AH Jendrina. AH is the place for any and everyone that likes hunting. Here you can learn a lot from folks that have been there and done that. You will find experts on all kinds of firearms. Going on your first hunt takes a lot of planning, AH is the best resource for finding out everything you need to know. As others have said don't be concerned about English being your second or perhaps third language.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,089
Members
169,899
Latest member
AshleighAk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top