Hallo from Bloemfontein RSA

huntatafrica

New member
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Website
www.huntatafrica.com
Deals & offers
1
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, USA
Hi All from sunny Bloemfontein

My name is Jurie and I am a outfitter and PH who hunts all over RSA. So great to see the passion we have for our continent is beeing shared by so many other hunters over the world. Greate to be talking to you all.
 
huntatafrica welcome to AH. Yes, we are very passionate about Africa here! Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully sharing your expertise with us. Don't hesitate to jump in on any thread and give us your thoughts.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,095
Latest member
AmanvKhatun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top