Greetings from Georgia

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH. YOU MIGHT HAVE READ A LOT OF BOOKS AND MAGAZINE. This site offers some thing you don't find in those reading. Here regular people who have gone and hunted in Africa. Lot of experience. Lot of suggestions to make it easy for you to get prepared in the today's environment. You will learn a lot of DO's and Dont's. Good luck.
Krish
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Evening Gents,

My name is Ethan Douglas and I’m 25 years old from Southern Georgia. I grew up reading Roosevelt, Ruark, Hemingway, Elmer Keith, O’Connor, Capstick, Bell, Patterson, Corbett…the list goes on (I love a good book) and have always been a fan of the forum and subject matter, and for some reason am just now getting my own profile. I have never been but it is a dream to one day experience hunting in Africa for myself. I enjoy reading everyone’s stories, advice and opinions. This forum is a great store of information and inspiration for folks like me.

God bless!

Ethan
Welcome to AH. Go DAWGS!
 
welcome to the greatest hunting website! im a georgia boy myself. ive hunted namibia, and hunted a lot in alaska. i check out this website at least a couple days a week. great info from many seasoned hunters and PHs all over the world.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Howdy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,239
Messages
1,569,319
Members
168,653
Latest member
hemi 392
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top