Greetings from Alaska

I didn't see a spot on the forum to ask tech questions so I'll ask it here. Does anyone know how to shut off the notification function so I don't get an email each time someone posts?

Here is the link to Hunting Forum Technical Help: Hunting Forum Technical Help

You can unsubscribe from any of the notification emails that you receive... but I see that you already have done so on this thread that you started. Feel free also to contact me if you need any technical help.
 
Just a test to try and post a picture

IMG_5137-1.jpg

Hope you will share some of your pictures on AH Photos Gallery: Hunting - Hunting, Bowhunting, Fishing, Photos and Videos
 
Welcome to AH Jim! Glad to have you with us and thank you again for spoiling us with your hunt report.

In regards to your first question, the word wrap should be working just fine and I am not quite sure what you are experiencing... What browser are you on?

The second question, I am sorry but I don't see it... Are you still experiencing that issue?

Hi Jerome,

The problems seemed to self resolve???????????
 
Welcome to the forum, Jim !
 
Jim, welcome to the forum. There are some great folks here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,073
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top