Golden Gate Report

NIGHTHAWK

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
2,268
Reaction score
6,765
Location
CA - NV
Media
148
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
3
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
1
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
RSA, CANADA, USA, NZ, MEXICO
Mike and I headed out at 6:30am. Weather was typical SF Bay summer - Cold and Foggy! Stopped for Live bait in SF. Headed to Farallon Islands for Ling Cod and Rock. We stopped at our secret Sand Dab (Ling Cod Candy) spot along the way. Put a dozen in with a drift and a half. Also one nice Petrale Sole.

Got to the islands, and our ling spot, which gave up 4 Keeper Lings in 2 Drifts.

IMG_4335.jpeg


We got limits of rock cod too.
IMG_4343.jpeg


IMG_4346.jpeg
 
Good looking box of fish!
 
Curiosity question, do you eat the leftover sand abs that you don’t end up using for bait?
Excellent looking box of fish bye the way!
 
Curiosity question, do you eat the leftover sand abs that you don’t end up using for bait?
Excellent looking box of fish bye the way!
Yes. Sand Dabs are really good eating too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top