Ghost ring / peep sight integral with scope base?

There is an aperture you can put on when you remove Talley QD scope rings, but it has two downsides:

1.) it’s one more thing to carry

2.) they only have windage adjustments so you’ll need to adjust your front sight to regulate it.

View attachment 356919 View attachment 356920 View attachment 356921
Good day. Where can i buy a ghost ring that will fit on my Talley mount or will fit on my .375 Winchester Safari Express model 70. See attached photo. This one fits direct on the rifle.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250519_135408_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250519_135408_Gallery.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 65

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top