G'day from Australia

G'day mate! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome - show is some pictures of your products

None as of right now but have a zebra & giraffe sunglasses strap being made currently will always post my end results on here as I love to share!

And an Iguana watch strap & cover coming to but I've recently discovered my passion for exotic leathers so now I'm going about trying to use it literally everywhere I can from work, casual, hunting!

Cool, and welcome. Did you take all of the game, leathers yourself?
I haven’t been overseas yet but this bloody site tricked me into booking a cull hunt for South Africa,
Like it’s a lifelong dream but with a few enquiries and a bit of encouragement I booked somewhat sooner than I had thought I ever would.

Cool, and welcome. Did you take all of the game, leathers yourself?
I haven’t been overseas yet but this bloody site tricked me into booking a cull hunt for South Africa,
Like it’s a lifelong dream but with a few enquiries and a bit of encouragement I booked somewhat sooner than I had thought I ever would.

G'day
The game leathers (mentioned) I have no taken myself but it is the primary motivation behind hunting for me (the hides) so anything I do hunt I do take the hide, I'll take Ivory as well but I have more interest in the hides.

I do not like the Australian Hunting "Society" and 'most' Australian Hunters (it's as if they go out of their way to deliberately be bogan?).

The only Aussie Hunters I routinely get along with all have 1 common trait, they have White Hair on their heads...

You just need to meet more Aussie hunters. I only have tinges Grey but do have older friends. I’ve always hunted and been a firearms enthusiast. Anything from rabbits as a kid To a lot of pest management including in a professional capacity.
I have tanned my own hides, Goat, Dingo and cleaned up some skulls and antlers to pass on to those who has an interest.

I too dislike Bogans, not all hunters are Bogans, Bogans are just Bogans and some hunt, some make hunters look like Bogans.

There are many more out there who go about our business and our chosen interests.

Welcome from another Oz

Welcome to AH @Kharn! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

You just need to meet more Aussie hunters. I only have tinges Grey but do have older friends. I’ve always hunted and been a firearms enthusiast. Anything from rabbits as a kid To a lot of pest management including in a professional capacity.
I have tanned my own hides, Goat, Dingo and cleaned up some skulls and antlers to pass on to those who has an interest.

I too dislike Bogans, not all hunters are Bogans, Bogans are just Bogans and some hunt, some make hunters look like Bogans.

There are many more out there who go about our business and our chosen interests.

Late reply...

But I know what you're talking about all too well, it's just you never see in our "media" 'Hunter saves the day!' only the opposite which makes one lean to one side more my "grey geezers" mates (they got names for me...) all handle it better because they've just been in the game that much longer.

Welcome to AH @Kharn! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
Thanks, I like your site, I dislike your location ;)...

Welcome, interesting Avatar

Welcome to AH Kharn! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg