Future One-Rifle PG-DG Setup

I got them from Optics Trade in Germany. They were about half the price of the Sauer mount and every bit as robust if not more so.
They sell all types of mounts and optics (scopes, red dots, binoculars, etc.) for just about any rifle make. Besides the Makuick mount they also sold the Sauer mount, another by Innomount, and another one whos' name escapes me. You tell them what rifle you have and what scope you want to use and they will tell you what mount/ring combination would work best. I've bought 3 of the Makuick mounts and have been nothing but happy with them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,389
Members
170,570
Latest member
JustineLum
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top